We all know the Amazon is the world’s largest online store. A big effort is needed to build customer trust, and even more to sustain that trust.
The same is true for Amazon. Unless they do something against the rules of Amazon, it would be strict with its vendors to protect their consumer confidence. Violating Amazon’s rules results in the seller’s account being closed.
Yet at the same time, Amazon provides the seller with opportunities to come back again and reactivate after suspension of the amazon seller account.
Whatever the reason for termination, reactivate the amazon seller account you need to carefully go through the entire process to apply for reinstatement.
- amazon account suspended how to get it back
- How To Write An Appeal Letter For Amazon Suspension?
- Why is my Amazon Seller Account Suspended?
Reason Of Suspension:
Amazon Account Suspended for Late Shipment
- In every business, time plays a critical role. Not only can you lose your loyal customer, but also damage your image in the market – image – which is a very important factor in attracting traffic to your shop.
- Therefore, time-compromising will incur a huge fall in your company. And online delivery is another important element in online stores. On-time delivery is a must for all online shop sellers. That’s why Amazon is so strict on late shipping.
- If you’re selling on Amazon, you have to be very careful about shipping and be very patient. The usage of shipping tools to reach shipping deadlines is advisable. Being an Amazon seller, you should never ship late, otherwise, you may be suspended from your seller account.
Amazon Account Suspended because of Too Many Returns
Amazon is the largest online store in the world, providing its customers with plenty of facilities to make it a more convenient, safe, and trouble-free shopping place, where customers can shop with ease from anywhere.
That’s why shopping has become a joy for customers. The Return Policy is one of Amazon’s programs. As per this policy in general, you can return the purchased goods within 30 days, from the date of delivery.
If the item is defective, damaged, or the incorrect product then it will be returned for a full refund free of charge, provided Amazon directly sells and/or fulfills the items.
If not then the customer has to pay for the return shipment. There are also specific requirements for various product categories which are clearly specified in the Amazon Return Policy.
However, the return policy is designed for consumer benefits, it is found that many consumers most often use this policy to hamper the company’s reputation.
The most prior goal is to preserve the Amazon brand. And in closely tracking and taking appropriate action it must be strict. It may be just as stringent as prohibition. And you need to be very vigilant when returning your Amazon orders.
If you return regularly then you can get banned from the service. Amazon’s ban on customers with too many returns is no new concept.
Amazon has banned consumers from making transactions on their online shopping site for actions such as returning too many items they bought, according to reports reported in The Wall Street Journal.
They also cited two cases in this study where Amazon blocked customer accounts without any warning. One of them is Nir Nissim, who said he was banned due to his inappropriate conduct on return. But after appealing and making multiple calls his account was later reinstated.
In another 2016 article from The Guardian, it is reported that a computer programmer has also been banned due to his return of 37 of the 343 products he has purchased since 2014.
According to Amazon’s statement, in Amazon, it’s unusual for a long time to block a customer for breaching the terms and conditions of their services.
Those are the two most common explanations for the suspension of the amazon seller account. Now let us know how to reactivate the suspension account for these two reasons.